ISMA membership benefits you every day, helping you provide the best possible care for your patients.
As an ISMA member, you enjoy:
Proven legislative advocacy
- A voice on health and medical issues to protect your profession, your patients from harmful legislation
- Prevention of serious scope of practice expansion by non-physicians
Help with the business side of medicine
- Seminars and webinars on billing issues, effective claim filing and regulatory changes that impact all medical practice environments
Continuing Medical Education
- ISMA accreditation for institutions and organizations presenting intrastate CME programs in Indiana
- Accredited education programs to keep you up to date on clinical, technical and professional issues
Liability protection to save you money
- The only physician organization regularly monitoring and protecting the Patients Compensation Fund balance
- Court actions resulting in a savings of nearly 40 percent in physician surcharge premiums over the last five years
- Membership affords you a House of Delegates to let you direct the ISMA on issues important to you
- Up to the minute reports via e-alerts, or more in depth coverage through ISMA Reports, our bi-monthly print newsletter, or its electronic version, e-Reports
- Weekly reports on the status of legislation from the Indiana General Assembly via Legislative News.
- Social media discussion group through LinkedIn and connections through Twitter and Facebook
- Legal, regulatory information and more at your fingertips on www.ismanet.org
Significant savings from ISMA partners
- Discounts on vaccines and medical supplies through Atlantic Health Partners
- Office supplies at 60 to 80 percent below retail for personal and professional use along with free two-day shipment from Office Depot
Not a member? Join here.
For a more detailed sitemap click here.