Now you can get the most favorable vaccine prices and medical supply discounts – with advantageous purchasing and payment terms – through Atlantic Health Partners
An alliance with Atlantic Health Partners will give ISMA physician practices the most favorable pricing for Sanofi Pasteur and Merck pediatric, adolescent, adult, influenza and travel vaccines – as well as medical supply discounts and reimbursement support.
The alliance with Atlantic will allow practices to better manage vaccine inventories and cash flow because they will not be required to make large, multiple orders. Most importantly, there is no cost to join this discount program.
However, please note that Wyeth’s Prevnar, an infant pneumococcal vaccine, is not included, as this vaccine is sold at the same price to all physicians nationally. Also, vaccines provided by the state through the Vaccines for Children program are exempt from the agreement.
Here are the details
With this comprehensive vaccine purchasing program you’ll be able to:
- Earn all discounts at the time you place your order, giving you the most favorable pricing for pediatric, adolescent, adult, flu and travel vaccines.
- Enjoy a 2 percent prompt-pay discount and 90-day payment terms with Sanofi Pasteur and Merck.
- Gain a 1 percent online order discount with Sanofi Pasteur.
- Access an additional 1 percent discount from Sanofi Pasteur for Fluzone Partners and VaxMax.
- Order discounted medical/surgical and injectible
- supplies from Sanofi Pasteur.
- Take advantage of Atlantic’s inventory management expertise, coding support and updates on new products.
More about Atlantic Health Partners
Indeed, Atlantic is the vaccine purchasing program most widely endorsed by physician organizations including, as mentioned, many AAP and AAFP state chapters and state medical societies. Winokur noted, “Atlantic welcomes all medical specialties, and all practices receive the same vaccine prices.”
Participating practices order vaccines directly from Sanofi Pasteur and Merck, either online, by phone or with the manufacturer representatives. Members receive better terms simply by participating in Atlantic’s program and also benefit from periodic promotions offered by the manufacturers.
The company has a seasoned and diverse management team with extensive health care services experience. Atlantic’s medical director is a board certified, practicing pediatrician who provides the company with insight about the challenges faced by primary care physicians.
To get started
Check out Atlantic’s affiliation agreement on the company’s website.
Then learn how your practice can benefit from the ISMA’s new partnership with Atlantic by calling our primary contacts, Cindy Berenson and Jeff Winokur, at (800) 741-2044 or sending an e-mail.
For a more detailed sitemap click here.