You have until June 14 to nominate a deserving colleague or layperson for one of these three ISMA awards.
- Physician Community Service Award
- Patient Health Advocate Award
- Dr. Kathleen Galbraith Legacy Leadership Award
Find details, including a nomination form, at www.ismanet.org/convention, or call the ISMA at (800) 257-4762 or (317) 261-2060.
Resolutions are important to the ISMA because:
- They influence ISMA policy and legislative efforts.
- They are authored only by ISMA members.
The deadline to submit resolutions is July 18.
Need help? ISMA’s House of Delegates Speaker John Wernert, M.D., and Vice Speaker Heidi Dunniway, M.D., can assist you. In a video posted on the ISMA convention page, they provide the “how to” of crafting a resolution.
The 2011 ISMA Annual Convention is Sept. 16-18 in Indianapolis.