The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) is managing a publically funded Adult Vaccine Program that will increase the number of vaccinated adult patients and protect communities from vaccine-preventable diseases.
Patients eligible to participate in the program must:
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Have no health insurance
- Have health insurance that does not cover vaccines
Vaccines available through the program include:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- High school-required vaccines
Organizations qualified to participate in the program include:
- Local health departments
- STD clinics
- Substance abuse treatment programs
- Birthing hospitals and centers, and prenatal clinics
- Primary care provider members of the Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- Other locations approved by the ISDH
To enroll as a provider in the Adult Vaccine Program, contact the ISDH Immunization Division, 1-800-701-0704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the program, contact Lisa Robertson, MPH, executive director, Indiana Immunization Coalition or visit the ISMA website.