Do you know the ISMA offers useful tools for you and your patients?
Under the Resources tab on the ISMA website, you can find information such as:
- A screening tool for patients who may suffer from PTSD
- Guidelines to determine brain death and stroke
- The Indiana Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (POST) form
- Resources to assist patients who may be victims of domestic violence
- Updates on health information technology
- Practice management help, such as Medicare guidelines for pneumococcal vaccinations, TCM codes and a CAQH credentialing form
- Information from our physician assistance program including screening tools and articles that may be of benefit to a colleague, you or your patients
Read more on the ISMA website.