Want to see changes in your profession? Consider serving on a reference committee during ISMA’s annual convention Sept. 15 at the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis.
As part of the ISMA’s policy-setting process, committee members consider resolutions and make recommendations to the House of Delegates.
|Don’t forget these important dates
- July 16 – Resolutions must be submitted to the ISMA
- Sept. 14-16 – ISMA Annual Convention, JW Marriott, downtown Indianapolis
Volunteers are needed to serve on these four committees:
- ISMA/AMA Matters and Constitution and Bylaws
- Legislative Issues
- Socio-Economic and Regulatory Issues
- Public Health Issues
Committee members are responsible for:
- Reviewing resolutions and appropriate background prior to the meeting
- Thoroughly investigating each proposal during the session
- Working with fellow reference committee members to create a report immediately following the hearing
- Attending the second session of the ISMA House of Delegates to deliver the committee’s recommendations to delegates in attendance
See a special message from Dr. Wernert and Dr. Dunniway inviting you to serve on a reference committee on the ISMA convention page.
Need more information? Contact the ISMA at (317) 261-2060 or (800) 257-4762.