Atlantic Health Partners has announced a new program with TransactRx that enables physicians to provide vaccines to most Medicare Part D patients. Atlantic already offers you the lowest prices on Sanofi and Merck vaccines.
Now with TransactRx, your practice can provide vaccines like Zostavax (available from Merck) and Adacel (Tdap) to Medicare patients. The TransactRx program endorsed by Atlantic provides you:
- Easy online access to patient specific Part D vaccine coverage
- Ability to get fairly reimbursed for vaccines covered under Part D
- Real-time out-of-pocket (co-pay) cost and reimbursement information
- Electronic claims submission for vaccines covered under Part D
As an ISMA member, you pay nothing to join Atlantic Health Partners or to benefit from this new service. And don’t forget these additional Atlantic benefits:
- Discounted medical, surgical and office supply programs
- Discounts on a patient recall program
- Immediate customer service to address any vaccine-related issues
To find out how your practice can benefit from Atlantic Health Partners Savings and TransactRx, contact Jeff or Cindy here or call (800) 741-2044 (Eastern Time).
Discover more about Atlantic Health on their website.