Why spend money on professional development for staff?
- CPT and ICD-9-CM (soon ICD-10-CM) codes change yearly, and incorrectly coded claims become claim denials.
- Revenue declines for every claim denial or delayed payment, and securing late payments means lost time for staff.
- Staff members who understand their roles exhibit more self-confidence and make better employees.
- Confidence empowers staff to ensure claims are paid correctly.
- A thorough understanding of Medicaid and Medicare rules prepares employees to ask hard questions and better educate patients.
- Training for positive interactions leads to satisfied patients who stay with you.
Upon receipt of your registration and payment, a confirmation letter will be faxed or e-mailed to you. Please review this letter carefully to ensure that all the information is correct. If your confirmation does not arrive three working days before the seminar, please call Jill Bruce at (317) 261-2060 to verify your registration.
Someone can substitute for you at any time; just call and let us know. We understand circumstances arise that may require you to cancel your registration. Please provide written notice at least five (5) days in advance of the scheduled program. You will receive a refund of your registration fee, less a $25 processing charge.
Four ways to register
- MAIL completed registration form and payment to: ISMA, Attn: Seminars, PO Box 803, Indianapolis, IN 46206-0803. When using this method of payment, please call Jill Bruce first at (800) 257-4762 and pre-register by phone. Allow 10 business days for the registration and payment to reach the ISMA.
- Call Jill Bruce at (800) 257-4762 and have your credit card information ready.
- Fax completed form with credit card information to Jill Bruce at (317) 261-2076.
- Online registration.
Payment is due 5 days prior to the seminar.
All times are local. To insure your comfort during seminars, please keep in mind that meeting rooms are usually cold. We recommend bringing a sweater or jacket.
For a more detailed sitemap click here.