Unite and support physician families to improve and preserve the integrity of
medicine throughout Indiana.
- To work in partnership with ISMA
- To serve the needs of our medical families through fellowship, friendship, and membership
- Support and promote medical education
- Protect the future of medicine through legislative advocacy.
- Strengthen communication with the ISMA leadership, ISMA-A members, and local Alliance leaders
- Increase membership at ISMA-A
- Continue to provide funding for medical education
- Increase awareness of legislative issues affecting the practice of medicine
|Upcoming Board Meetings|
March 1, 2017, April 26, 2017, and Aug. 2, 2017All meetings will be held at the ISMA office unless otherwise noted.
Have something to report? Use the board meeting report form (pdf)
|News and Events|
Look to attend the North Central States Leadership Conference, fall 2017
|Health Projects, Ideas and Links|
For a more detailed sitemap click here.